Made for Gravel & Bikepacking and Adventure Cycling, the Scape Seatpost Bag is a saddle pack designed as a holster attached to the saddle and seatpost made to hold its own waterproof dry sack.
Made for gravel and adventure cycling, the Scape Seat Bag is a bikepacking bag made from two separate elements: a holster and a 100% waterproof (IPX4 certified) removable drybag. The holster is built from rugged materials to last, the holster bottom designed to act as a mudguard and protect the internal bag from any rear wheel contact. The dry bag easily compresses thanks to its air valve release mechanism to minimise bulk, and can be rolled smaller when less carrying space is needed. The daisy chain allows attachment of modular bags, and a loop is included to attach a rear light. Made from waterproof material to be prepared for any ride, regardless of conditions.
- Lateral reflective logo
- Plastic buckles with cam lock
- Aluminium hook to fix the dry bag into the holster
- Vertical daisy chain for extra bags attachment
- Reinforced fabric at all points of contact to the seat and wheel
- Dryhole to drain any water drops or condensation
- Nylon webbing
- Loop for mounting a rear light
- 420D Nylon fully welded
- Roll closure
- Air pressure valve to minimize the space
|Mud Green / 8L||190445017739||BSB03PLA00401||210000046547|